Convert and measure astronomical distances with this tool. The distances are changed in real time as you edit the fields. The units included are parsecs, light years, astronomical units, miles, and kilometers. Angles are measured with arc seconds.
– Instantly find out the values for the fields you are not editing.
– The calculator allows you to determine the distance to an astronomical object using arc seconds.
– You can also determine arc seconds from the distance of an object.
– Reset button for fast edits.
– Miles and kilometers have precision to the hundredths place, all other units have unlimited precision.
The following conversions were used, compared to light years:
1 lightYear =